By Mariam Yazdi, BSN, RN
We suspect it is hard to love a nursing assistant.
1. We wake up early or we work through the night.
?? So let us sleep in, why don’t we just just take naps… basically NEVER wake us when we are resting.
2. We get home later and so are too tired to cook.
??Should you begin supper as soon as we get home? No. Should supper be ready and served once we walk through the entranceway? Yes.
3. We work additional because we understand you can find ill those who require us
. And therefore $overtime$, though.??
4. We skip week-end activities, breaks, birthdays.
?? But in fact, all we must wear is scrubs and now we’d instead rest anyhow.
5. We do not get too worked up about your small “boo-boo”.
??We have experienced far even worse. Do not make me check always a rectal temp.
6. We do not would you like to talk once we return home. We now have talked for hours.
7. We do not wish to go whenever we get back.
?? We have actually relocated all the time. This settee no further belongs to you personally.
8. It might appear you empty that we have left all our caring, our heart, and our love at work, then have come home to.
?? We most likely have. And in addition, we are from the clock, therefore if you need a grin and a pet, spend to relax and play!